Ctek Multi-Function IO Module - Z1201
Multi-Function Io Module - Analog/Pulse/Digital
Ctek's multifunction I/o module provides the flexibility required to serve a wide range of analog and digital input requirements and industrial rated output control to manage everything from indicator lamps to motor start/stop operations, all under the Automation Control application.
The model Z1201S is an RS485 controlled module that has 8 digital/PCM outputs and 8 digital/analog/pulse inputs. RS485 addressing and the functioning of each individual pin is established under program control by the Automation Control Application. Pull-up circuitry can be connected to each input or left open for analog or pulse inputs. Daisy chain power and communication connections are provided to support multiple I/O modules or other RS 485 devices.
Ctek's Z1201S I/O module can be easily interfaced with almost any industry standard sensor including: 0-5VDC, 4-20 ma current loop or 0-10VDC as required.
Not what you're looking for? Our G6200 NetServer may fit your projects needs!
- RS485, 2-Wire Interface
- 8 open collector outputs, 30VDC max
- 8 multi-mode inputs, 30VDC max
- Pulse Counting
- Analog Inputs
- Digital Output
- Maximum Input Voltage: 30V DC
- Input Logic
- Low <= 1
- Hight >= 4
- Sample Rate: 512 hz
Configurable IO Specifications
- Open Collector Output Rating
- 30V 350mA single output
- 250mA with all outputs on
- Max Update Frequency: 60 Hz
- Pulse Width Modulation: 7.8 KHz; 8-bit resolution
- Measureable Range: 0 - 5 VDC
- Read Frequency: 20 Hz
- Analog Input A/D Conversion: 12-bit with 10mV Offset
- Max Pulse Width: 3 m sec.
- Max Count Stored Between Reads: 32,767
- Input: 6 - 24 VDC (external source)
- Consumption: 100 mA*
*Excluding active inputs
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +70Â°C
- Humidity: 90% Non-condensing
Dimensions & Weight
4.22"L x 2.37"W x 1.312"H*
*Excluding block plugs and DIN clip
10 oz without power adapter